I am not sure where to start, however, I have some, okay, many random ideas as to how I'd like to see my blogging experience unfold...
- I'd like to recap 2007 and how I've grown through the experiences that I had; of course I may need a box of tissue and a bottle of wine to do it, but in the end my soul smiles and feels gratitude and mostly has expanded (how wonderful)
- What I'd like to see of me in 2008; in short, a more patient person, slow down, remember that I have two ears and only one mouth, be courageous, forgive, provide a wonderful place called home and all that entales for my family (hubby, kids, organization, finances) and mostly love myself and care not only for my soul but also my body as it is the harbor that houses my soul
- Share a beautiful experience that I had alone in my basement a few years ago and how it has shaped how I now see myself and my connection with the Divine / God
- Favorite things; books, music, views on life, spirituality, family (just to name a few)
- I'd like to stretch my legs a bit, get grounded, and try my hand at writing (okay, blogging) ~ first I must tell you, I can't spell! Don't hold it against me. Also, I can ramble.
As you can see, I am quite enthusiastic in my hopes for blogging.
As I am not a shy person, I hope that I will be brave in my blogging as I normally am in my speech during conversations with just about anyone (and yes, I mean anyone). This blogging however, seems so permanent - on paper (worse, the web) for everyone to see, read, digest, regurgitate, and yes, finally I get to the root of my issue JUDGE.
Here is where my inner dialogue kicks into high gear and might ask, Why do you think, ANYONE will be interested enough to read let alone JUDGE? (ha)
To that I say, "HMMMM.....good question."
Well, here is where I shall stop for today but not before I leave this place with my gratitude for all that today has given me...
...a new day, wonderful time with Rob this morning before getting out of bed, coffee, reading the paper, reading Eat Pray Love with more coffee in my chair with my old afghan from my childhood, a healthy lunch, some task work w/ Rob, Dream Girls, playing cards w/ Alec, a workout on my new treadmill, a nice bath, a lovely dinner from my Rachel Rae cookbook that Austin bought for me, (Anthony's Pic), email from my friend Lisa, a new hobby, cards with the family, more blogging, and soon to be more reading and off to bed.
I have so much ~ thank you